A. M. G. D.
This stone was laid by
Maj. Gen. G. K. Bourne C. B. C. B. E.
General Officer Commanding
3. May 1950
This church was designed and built
Works Branch Berlin
Control Commission for Germany
under the direction of G. H. Stevens
These church doors were presented by
Herrn Baumeister Eugen Richter
of Hermann Schaeler-Baugeschäft
in memory of joint work and co-operation
with Mr. G. H. Stevens C.C.G. Works Branch
To the Glory of God
in memory of the victims
Gatow Air Disaster
5th April 1948
Grant them eternal rest O Lord
and may light perpetual shine upon them.